46. What did researchers find puzzling about the first-night effect?
答案：D) In what way it can be beneficial.
47. What do we learn about Dr. Yuka Sasaki doing her research?
答案：C) She got some idea from previous studies on birds and dolphins
48. What did Dr. Sasaki do when she first did her experiment?
A) She monitored the brain activity of participants sleeping in a new environment.
49. What did Dr. Sasaki do when re-running her experiment?
答案：C) She exposed her participants to two different stimuli.
50. What did Dr. Sasaki find about the participants in her experiment?
答案：B) They tended to perceive irregular beeps as a threat.
51. What does the author say is the problem with women?
答案：D) They tend to push themselves beyond the limits of their ability.
52. Why do working women of child-bearing age tend to feel drained of energy?
答案： A) They struggle to satisfy the demands of both work and home.
53. What may hinder the future prospects of career women?
答案：A) Their unwillingness to say “no”.
54. Men and woman differ in their approach to resolving workplace conflicts in that______.
答案：C) men tend to put their personal interests first
55. What is important to a good leader?
答案：B) The ability to delegate.