1.In recent years, is becoming increasingly popular/prevalent at an amazing rate.
2.Along with the development of society, more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of the most serious problem is that...
3.....which has attracted extensive attentionof the society, which can be foundin TV programs, newspapers, university classesand many aspect of our everyday life.
(1) A number of factors are accountable for this situation.
(2) A number of factors might contribute to/account for the phenomenon/problem.
(3) The answer to this problem involves many factors.
(1) One of the most common factor is that...
(2) Another contributing cause is...
(3) Perhaps the primary reason is that...
(4) But the fundamental element is that.. .
--has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life, which has brought us a lot of benefts but has created some serious problems as well.
First and foremost, government should establish some regulations to...
What's more, people should get ready to...
After all,it is necessary to advocate the whole society to...
All in all, we must keep highly alert of the problems evoked by it， because once the harmful influence accumulates to a certaindegree, it will surely threaten the development of the whole society.
(1) People have (take，adopt，assume) different attitudes towards sth.
(2) People have different opinions on this problem.
(3) People take different views of (on) the question.
According to a survey, some people are in favor of the idea of doing X. They point out the factor that支持X的第一个原因they also argue that支持X的另一个原因根据调查，一些人支持..,他们认为...他们还认为...
(1) There is a grain of truth in these statements，but they ignore more important fact.上述阐述有很多正确性，但是他们忽略了一个重要的事实。
(2) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is.
(1) other people who stand on a different ground consider that... they firmly point out+反对x的第一个理由。
(2) An example can give the details of thisargument:例子
1.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that...
2.It is diffcult to say whether...is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of....However, from a personal point of view.
.....is crucial for every individual.With its seemingly magic power,it can not only accelerate better individuals' development,but serve as an eficient instrument for individuals to change the world.
2.It can directly promote the rapid progress of the organization and indirectly spurs continuous development of the individuals.
And eventually brings economic prosperity and social harmony.
1.According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the/chart/bar graph/line/graph, it can be seen that...
2.As is vividly shown/described/depicted in the cartoon/picture,
1.There is an old It's the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.
来 源 | 网 络
采 集 | 李群英
排 版 | 宋峙昂
投稿邮箱 | firstname.lastname@example.org