翻译 选词填空 仔细阅读 作文等题型
①China’s innovation is flourishing at an unprecedented pace.②In order to catch up with and even surpass developed countries in science and technology as soon as possible, China has sharply increased research and development funds in recent years. ③Universities and research institutes in China are actively carrying out innovation researches, covering various hi-tech fields, from big data to biochemistry, and from new energy to robots. ④They are also cooperating with science and technology parks in different places, so as to commercialize their fruits of innovation. ⑤Meanwhile, Chinese entrepreneurs are also making pioneering efforts to become leading innovators, be it in terms of products or business models, in an attempt to adapt themselves to the ever-changing and growing needs of domestic and overseas consumer markets.
1. “蓬勃发展”译为is flourishing；“以……的速度”译为at an…pace。
2. “赶超”包括赶上和超过，所以应该译为catch up with and even surpass；“尽快”译为as soon as possible。
3. “中国的大学和研究所”译为Universities and research institutes in China；“覆盖了从……到……”译为cover from…to…。
4. “与……合作”译为cooperate with；“商业化”译为commercialize。
5. “创新的先锋”译为leading innovators；“国内外消费市场不断变化和增长的需求”译为the ever-changing and growing needs of domestic and overseas consumer markets。