For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on E-learning, try to imagine what will happen when more and more people study on-line instead of going to school. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
Currently, an increasing number of people begin to use Internet to take courses and acquire knowledge. Online learning is booming all around the world. It is providing many options with learners in terms of time, locations, subjects and costs.
Online learning greatly promotes learners’ studying efficiency and teachers’productivity. As a result, updated knowledge will reach those students in isolated areas at a higher speed, which can make many of them keep pace with the time. Additionally, students can decide their learning location and time much more freely. Notably, because transportation and accommodation will not trouble E-learners, learning cost will be largely lowered. These advantages might decrease the number of people who routinely attend school learning.
From my point of view, personal interaction between teachers and students in schools is irreplaceable. It is a good idea that we combine E-learning and attending school together. Learning is not a simple multiple-choice question but an important issue that needs your trying and involvement.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the use of robots. Try to imagine what will happen when robots take the place of human beings in industry as well as people’s daily lives. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
It is held by some people that knowledge is power, especially scientific and technological knowledge. Science and technology are the motive power of the social development, which constitute a primary productive force. The use of robots is the produce of development of science and technology.
People’s views on the use of robots vary from person to person. Some hold that human life cannot continue without the use of robots. For many years, human society has developed with the use of science and technology. So the life with the use of robots we are living now is more efficient than that of our fore fathers. They go on to point out that the use of robots has brought about many changes in people's life. For example, through the use of robots can improve the work efficiency and avoid dangerous events happening in our life in that we can require robots to do some works with danger instead of human beings.
Science and technology of robots are the crystallization of human wisdom. It brought a glorious past to humanity, also will bring bright future to mankind.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on living in the virtual world. Try to imagine what will happen when people spend more and more time in the virtual world instead of interacting in the real world. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
We have to admit that the impact of technology on society is unquestionable. Whether considering the TV or the computers, technology has had a huge impact on society. While not every advance has been beneficial, there have been many positive effects of technology. The internet is one typical example.
With the development of science and technology, the world is no longer what it used to be. But the ability of communication is a significant skill which should be cultivated if we want to survive and succeed in the world. But the way of communication with people has changed dramatically. Almost everyone today has a computer, and uses it to communicate with their friends, family, and even business. The virtual world communication has changed the way that people communicate.
Since communication between people in the real world is of utmost importance, lack of communication will lead to perish of human beings. Through communication in the real world,mutual understanding can be promoted and fostered between people, which cannot be replaced by the virtual communication.
Qipao, an exquisite Chinese clothing, originates from China's Manchu Nationality. In the Qing Dynasty , it was a loose robe for the royal women. In the 1920s, influenced by Western clothing, it went through many changes.For example,the cuffs went narrower, and the dress got shorter. These changes enabled Qipao to fully elaborate women’s beauty.
Nowadays, Qipao quite often appears on world-class fashion shows. It is usually the first choice for Chinese women as they attend social parties. Meanwhile, manyChinese brides will select it as their wedding dress. Some influential personalities even suggest making it as the national costume for Chinese women.
China's innovation is flourishing faster than ever before. In order to surpass developed countries on science and technology as soon as possible, China has sharply increased research and development fund. Chinese universities and institutes are actively doing innovative researches, covering various fields of high technology, from big data to biochemistry, and from new energy to robots. They are also cooperating with science and technology parks in different places, so as to commercialize their fruits of innovation. In the meantime, to adapt to the changing foreign and domestic market, and to satisfy the growing demand, Chinese entrepreneurs are also making pioneering efforts to innovate their products and business models.
26. 正确选项O undertakes
27. 正确选项K occupation
28. 正确选项H existence
29. 正确选项J intolerant
30. 正确选项A automatically
31. 正确选项 N slightly
32. 正确选项E emphasizing
33. 正确选项M recession
34. 正确选项D confused
35. 正确选项B beneficial
Can societies be rich and green?
38. 正确选项 L
46. 正确选项 C。 Interactive television advertising is successful when incorporated into situation comedies.
47. 正确选项 C。Somewhat doubtful.
48. 正确选项 C。 It has placed TV advertising at a great disadvantage.
49. 正确选项 B。 It has done well in engaging the viewers.
50. 正确选项 A。 They may be due to the novel way of advertising.
51. 正确选项 B。Insufficient demand.
53. 正确选项A。The booming defense industry.
54. 正确选项 A。Powerful opposition to government’s stimulus efforts.
55. 正确选项C。To show the urgent need for the government to take action.
1. D）Market research consultant
2. A) Quantitative advertising research
3. D) They study trends or customer satisfaction over a long period.
4. B) Checking charts and tables.
5. A) His view on Canadian universities.
6. B) It is rather inflexible.
7. C) Everybody should be given equal access to higher education.
8. C) It is hard to say which is better, a public university or a private university.
9. B) The worsening real wage situation around the world.
10. A) They will feel less pressure to raise employees’ wages.
11. C) Employees work shorter hours to avoid layoffs.
12. A) Whether memory supplements work.
13. D) They are not on based on real science.
14. D) They are prescribed by trained practitioners.
15. B) Taking them with other medications might entail unnecessary risks.
16 D) How the negative impacts of natural disasters can be reduced.
17 B) By taking steps to prepare people for them.
18 A) How preventive action can reduce the loss of life.
19 C) Contribute more to the goal of a wider recovery
20 B) Many smaller regional banks are going to fail
21 D) It will try to provide more loans
22 D) It will be necessary if the economy starts to shrink again
23 A). Being unable to learn new things.
24 A). Cognitive stimulation.
25 C). Endeavoring to give up unhealthy lifestyles.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to express your thanks to one of your friends who helped you most when you were in difficulty. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
第一段: 写出写信目的. (表达感谢)
I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your help when I was in difficulty. You have been very kind and helpful since we knew each other.
Last week, I caught a bad cold and had to stay at home for a week. When I was worrying about the lessons, you came to my home after school and helped me with every subject. With your help, I didn’t fall behind others.
Again, thanks so much for your enthusiastic help. Even though you are to about to go abroad for further education I know that I will always stay in touch with you. I wish you every success in the future and I hope we can exchange more viewpoints on study.
Please keep in touch, and drop in and visit us whenever you are in this part of the world.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to express your thanks to one of your school teachers upon entering college. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
第一段: 写出写信目的. (表达感谢)
I am writing to you to express my thanks for your help in learning English. You are one of the best teachers who I have ever met .There are many good points that I learn from you.
During these days in your class, I have acquired much knowledge from you and it really helps me a lot.Firstly, you let me know what the west thinking pattern is —straight thinking pattern. As an English learner, it is important for me to understand the difference between them. There is no denying the fact that this can help me with my examination and interaction with foreigners. What’s more, I’m glad to be your student, and I am very happy to learn the course under your guidance. English is an important tool, through which we can share our experience with the world. I treasure the chance of learning English, and I enjoy the happiness from your course.
Last but not least, please forgive those mistakes I have made which may upset you. What I have learned from you will help me pass the coming examinations and also be useful for my further education in abroad. It is not only a progress of learning, but also a cultivation of my ability.
May everything go well around you.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to express your thanks to your parents or any family membersupon making memorable achievement.You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
第一段: 写出写信目的. (表达感谢)
This letter is to tell you my true feelings from the bottom of my heart. Although we can keep in virtual touch every day, I still feel it not enough to let you know how much I love you and how much I’ve appreciatedwhatyou’ve done for me.
In the past 20 years, you have done a lot for me. Firstly, thank you so much for bringing me up. I know how hard you've being workingin the past. I can imagine how many difficulties and obstacles you've conquered. Second, I want to thank you for your good education on me. There is an old saying goes like this “parents are the first teachers to their children”. Both of you are the typical ones. The most important thing that I want to say “thank you” is for your great admiration on my own freedom. You told me to look over the horizons and to pursuit my own dreams without hesitation.
I really feel that my pen fails me when I am writing this thank you letter.The only thing I hope you can do for me is to take good care of yourselves and you will be always proud of me.
功夫（Kung Fu）是中国武术（martial arts）的俗称。中国武术的起源可以追溯自卫的需要,狩猎活动以及古代中国的军事训练，它是中国传统体育运动的一种。年轻人，老年人都练，它已逐渐演变成了中国文化的独特元素，作为中国的国宝，功夫有上百种的风格，是世界上练得最多的艺术形式，有些风格模仿了动物的动作。还有一些则受到中国哲学思想，神话和传说的启发。
Kung Fu is the folk name of Chinese martial arts, which dates back to the need of self-defense, hunting, and military drill in ancient China. It is one of China’s traditional sports, and all people, old and young, would participate in. It has gradually evolved into a unique element of the Chinese culture. As a national treasure of China, it has hundreds of styles. Meanwhile, it is also the most practiced art form in the world. Some styles imitate the movements of animals, while others are inspired by Chinese philosophy, myth and legend.
In Weifang, Shandong, kites are not only for entertainment. It also symbolizes the culture of the city.Weifang is known as the “capital of kites” with a history of nearly 2,400 years in flying kites. It is said that the ancient Chinese philosopher Motze took three years to make the first kite right in Weifang. It fell and
broke, however, on its first day of flying. Some also belives that it was the carpenter LuBan that fist invented the kite. It’s said that his kite was made of wood and bamboo and it landed after three days’ flying.
Wuzhen, an ancient water town of Zhejiang province, is located near the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. It is a charming place. Many ancient bridges, Chinese style hotels and restaurants dwell there. In the past one thousand years, the water system and the way of life there haven't changed much, so it is a museum of ancient civilizations. All rooms in Wuzhen are made of stone and wood. Over hundreds of years, the locals have built houses and markets along the riverbank. Numerous spacious and pretty courtyardshide in those houses, serving as surprises and waiting to be found by the tourists.
26. 正确选项 O tend
27. 正确选项 M review
28. 正确选项 L performance
29. 正确选项 K particularly
30. 正确选项 N survive
31. 正确选项 E dropping
32. 正确选项 J mutually
33. 正确选项 H flow
34. 正确选项 F essential
35. 正确选项 I mood
36. 正确选项 E
37. 正确选项 L
38. 正确选项 B
39. 正确选项 H
40. 正确选项 N
41. 正确选项 J
42. 正确选项 F
43. 正确选项 C
44. 正确选项 I
45. 正确选项 G
46. 正确选项C。 It can be avoided if human values are translated into their language.
47. 正确选项 D。 They are ill-bred.
48. 正确选项 C。 By picking up patterns from massive data on human behavior.
49. 正确选项 D。 Do sufficient testing before taking action.
50. 正确选项 A。 Determine what is moral and ethical.
51. 正确选项A。 to see whether people’s personality affects their life span
52. 正确选项 D。 They are more likely to get over hardship.
53. 正确选项 C。 Such personality characteristics as self-discipline have no effect on longevity.
54. 正确选项 D。 Mothers’ negative personality characteristics may affect their children’s life spans..
55. 正确选项 B。 Longevity results form a combination of mental and physical health.
26. 正确选项 M provide
27. 正确选项 A abandoned
28. 正确选项 I frequent
29. 正确选项 L merely
30. 正确选项 C biased
31. 正确选项 G dependent
32. 正确选项 F dampens
33. 正确选项 E commitment
34. 正确选项 N understandably
35. 正确选项 D chances
Could Food Shortages Bring Down Civilization?
36. 正确选项 F
37. 正确选项 K
38. 正确选项 C
39. 正确选项 L
40. 正确选项 B
41. 正确选项 H
42. 正确选项 M
43. 正确选项 J
44. 正确选项 L
45. 正确选项 G
46. 正确选项B。 It weakens in one’s later years.
47. 正确选项 D。 Some of them begin to decline when people are still young.
48. 正确选项 C。They function quite well even in old age.
49. 正确选项 D。 can put what they have learnt into more effective use.
50. 正确选项 A。 find ways to slow down our mental decline.
51. 正确选项 C。 Scholars and policymakers have different opinions about it.
52. 正确选项A。 Pre-K achievements usually do not last long.
53. 正确选项B。 When it is made part of kids’ education.
54. 正确选项D。 She is a firm supporter of pre-K
55. 正确选项C。 Early intervention.
26. 正确选项 G growing
27. 正确选项 A dependent
28. 正确选项 C fast
29. 正确选项 F give
30. 正确选项 H launch
31. 正确选项 N successful
32. 正确选项 I policy
33. 正确选项 B designed
34. 正确选项 O treatments
35. 正确选项 E gained
Ancient Greek Wisdom Inspires Guidelines to Good life
36. 正确选项 D
37. 正确选项 B
38. 正确选项 F
39. 正确选项 A
40. 正确选项 L
41. 正确选项 H
42. 正确选项 C
43. 正确选项 K
44. 正确选项 B
45. 正确选项 J
46. 正确选项 D。 It usually draws different reactions
47. 正确选项 A。 It does not seem to create a generational divide.
48. 正确选项 B。 It helps with their mobility.
49. 正确选项 A。 The location of their residence.
50. 正确选项 C。 The wealthy.
51. 正确选项 C。Their daily routine followed the rhythm of natural cycles.
52. 正确选项 B。It brought family members closer to each other.
53. 正确选项 D。Pace of life.
54. 正确选项 B。It is varied, abundant and nutritious.
55. 正确选项 A。They enjoyed cooking as well as eating.
1. C) Rising unemployment worldwide.
2. C) Few countries have realized the seriousness of the current crisis.
3. B) Put calorie information on the menu.
4. A) They will be fined.
5. D) Failure to integrate innovation into their business.
6. B) It is the creation of something new.
7. C) Its innovation culture.
8. D) He does not talk long on the phone.
9. B) Talk at length.
10. A) He thought it was cool.
11. C) It is childish and unprofessional.
12. A) He wants to change his job assignment.
13. A) His workload was much too heavy.
14. C) His boss has a lot of trust in him.
15. D) Talk to his boss in person first.
16 A) The importance of sleep to a healthy life.
17 C) They get less and less sleep.
18 D) Their blood pressure will rise.
19. B) What course you are going to choose.
20. D) The personal statement.
21. C） Indicate they have reflected and thought about the subject.
22. B) It was built in the late 19th century.
23. D) They often broke down.
24. A) They were produced on the assembly line.
25. C) It marked a new era in motor travel.
四六级过么 就来刷刷实习吧~哈哈 戳阅读原文 为你准备了暑期实习offer~