1. Talk about the best aspect of the education system in your country. Include details.
2. Talk about the one thing government can do to improve the educational system in your country.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that a student must do well in high school in order to receive college education.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? University education is more important than it was in the past.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that to be successful, one must study in university.
6. Some people believe that higher education is for all students. Other people believe that higher education is only suitable for certain students. Which opinion do you think is better and why?
7. Some believe that in comparison with those never attended college, people attended college will be more successful in career. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion.
8. Some think the college education is very important. Others believe that college education is not of vital importance in one’s life. What’s your opinion and why?
9. Do you agree or disagree the opinion “the most important lesson can’t be learned in class”?
重点词汇、短语：practical，get xxx ready for
I would say that the courses offered in universities should be more practical, specifical, they should get students ready for future jobs and increase students' future job opportunities.
重点词汇、词组：make it accessible to ，cost of living, textbooks and skyrocketing tuitions
I would say the decision makers should figure out a way to reduce the cost of education and make it accessible to everyone. Currently, our universities and colleges are super expensive, the cost of living, textbooks and skyrocketing tuitions, all these combined makes it hard for lots of brilliant kids to receive higher education.
3. 让大学生更加自由的选择专业, 现在高考成绩一般的学生没有机会学习比较火的专业如经济金融，政府应该让学生更加自由的选择专业而不应该用高考分数限定学生的选择。
重点词汇、词组：not be motivated to 没有动力做某事， be into 非常喜欢，be given to chance to do s/th, be based on 基于
Personally, I think government should make it easier for student to choose their majors. Currently, it is very hard, if not impossible for lots of average students to choose popular majors like economics, finance and accounting, cuz you have to get a really high score in college entrance exam. As known to all, one might not be motivated to do something unless he or she is really into that, students should be given to chance to choose majors they are interested in and it shouldn't be based on exam scores, thus they will better employ their creativity and imagination and be more likely to be successful in college.
4. 教育的功能、目标the purpose of education：传授知识、培养实用性技术impart knowledge and cultivate practical skills, provides students with the tools and skills
The utmost purpose of education is to impart knowledge and cultivate practical skills so that the students can be successful in their future career, like to become physicians, pilots, professors, architects, even engineers.
Higher education provides students with the tools and skills that are essential for them to be successful in their future career.
5. 培养道德情操、求实精神：develop morality and values to live a good life and build up character to seek the truth
Another important function of university is to develop morality and cultivate values to live a decent life and help the students to build up character, and to seek the truth, and I think these qualities are very important to have in order to be a mature person.
6. 帮助学生吸收知识、协助成长： the exploration of knowledge, to help students grow, to make men complete, explore our utmost ability, constant simulation, makes us understand things better
重点词汇、词组：noble cause光荣的使命，lead xxx on the path of, well-rounded全面的, constant simulation 不断的刺激
The noble cause of higher education is to lead students on the path of the exploration of knowledge, and help them to grow in to a more well rounded and compete person. University helps us to explore our utmost ability and makes us understand things better.
重点词组：people from all walks of life, prestigious, be accessible/available to anyone, fairness, social status, underprivileged 弱势群体，climb up social ladder
I would say that higher education should be available to people from all walks of life, as prestigious Chinese philosopher Confucius said: education should be received by anyone no matter what their social status are. Suppose higher education is available only to the rich, then only the rich will be likely to succeed and then the underprivileged will never get a chance to climb up the social ladder, that is not fair.