54.The table/diagram/bar chart/pie graph/tree diagram/curve graph /column chart shows/illustrates/reveals/describes/depicts/reflects that/how… ......表显示出/ 反映出......
55.The graph provides some interesting data regarding… 这张图表提供了一些关于......的有趣的数据。
56.The data/statistics/figures can be interpreted as follows. 数据/统计/数据可以解释如下。
57.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that… 数据/统计/数据使我们得出这样的结论。
58.As is shown/demonstrated/exhibited in the diagram/graph/chart/table, … 如图/图表/表格中所示/显示/展示，......
59.It is clear/apparent from the table/chart/diagram/figures that… 从表/图/图中看......是清楚的/明显的。
60.The vertical/horizontal axis stands for… 垂直/水平轴代表......
61.There was rapid/noticeable/great/sharp/steep/remarkable/slow/slight/gradual rise/increase/decrease/fall/decline/drop/change in development in … 在......的发展中有迅速/明显/大/急剧/显著/缓慢//轻微/逐渐的上升/增加/减少/下降/下降/下降/变化。
62.The percentage remained steady/stable. 百分比保持你定。
63.The figures stayed the same. 这些数字保持不变。
64.The figures bottomed out/peaked at… 这些数字在......降到最低/升到最高。
65.The figures reached the bottom/a peak/a plateau during… 这些数字在......期间降到最低/达到顶峰/处于稳定水平。
1. Where there is a will, there is a way.
2. Well begun is half done.
3. East, west, home is best.
4. First think, then act.
5. It is never too late to mend.
6. Time is money.
7. A friend in need is
a friend indeed.
8. Great hopes make great man.
9. All roads lead to Rome.
10. Stick to it, and you‘ll succeed.
11. Early to bed and early to rise makes a
man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
12. A good medicine tastes bitter.
13. It is good to learn at another man‘s cost.
14. Let‘s cross the bridge when we come to it.
15. No pains, no gains.
16. Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.
17. Where there is life, there is hope.
18. An idle youth, a needy age.
19. A plant may produce new flowers;
man is young but once.
20. God helps those who help themselves.
21. All work and no play
makes Jack a dull boy.
22. Diligence is the mother of success.
23. Truth is the daughter of time.
24. No man is wise at all times.
25. Never put off till tomorrow
what you can do today.
26. Kill two birds with one stone.
27. Easier said than done.
28. Genius is one percent inspiration
and 99 percent perspiration.
29. He who laughs last laughs best.
30. He who has health has hope,
and he who has hope has everything.
31. No man is born wise or learned.
32. Action speak louder than words.
33. Courage and resolution are
the spirit and soul of virtue.
34. There is no smoke without fire.
35. Many hands make light work.
36. Reading makes a full man.
37. Wisdom in the mind is better
than money in the hand.
38. Seeing is believing.
39. Money is a good servant
but a bad master.
40. It‘s hard sailing when there is no wind.
41. The path to glory is always rugged.
42. Living without an aim is like
sailing without a compass.
43. Quality matters
more than quantity.
44. The on-looker sees most of the game.
45. Joys shared with others are more enjoyed.
46. Happiness takes no account of time.
47. Time and tide waits for no man.
48. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.
49. Learn to walk before you run.
50. From words to deeds is a great space.
51. Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.
52. Habit is a second nature.
53. Two heads are better than one.
54. Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.
55. You can‘t make something out of nothing.
56. Nothing for nothing.
57. He who makes no mistakes makes nothing.
58. Nothing seek, nothing find.
59. A little of every thing is nothing in the main.
60. A great ship asks deep waters.