1-25 DAACD BCCCB ABCDB
1. D) She is the owner of a special cafe.
2. A) They bear a lot of similarities.
3. A) By giving them regular cleaning and injections.
4. C) They love the animal in her cafe.
5. D) It is mostly garbage.
6. B) TV commercials.
7. C) Trying to trick children into buying their products.
8. C) They seldom had junk food
9. C）Tombs of ancient rulers.
10. B) It’s hardly associated with great civilizations.
11. A ) It carries about one fifth of the world’s fresh water.
12.B) We are always in a rush to do various things.
13. C) She was accustomed to tight schedules.
14. D) Reading a book about slowing down.
15. B) She came to enjoy everyday tasks.
16. C) They pose a threat to the local ecosystem.
17. D) Their distinctions are artificial.
18. A) Only a few of them cause problems to native species.
19. A）Respect their traditional culture.
20. C) Drinking alcohol on certain days of a month.
21.D) They have a break from 2:00 to 5:30.
22. D) He had the company’s bedroom extensively renovated.
23. B) Its articles should be short and inspiring.
24 D) He treated the employees like members of his family.
25 C) Several hundred of its employees got fired.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
26-30 KCMEH 31-35 ANIFL
26. K) reputed
27. C) characters
28. M) supposed
29. E) fierce
30. H) obsessed
31. A) campaign
32. N) traditional
33. I) proclamation
34. F) inspired
35. L) rest
标题：Grow Plants without water
36-40 CHAKE 41-45 IGBFD
开头: Human memory…
46. C）store an unlimited number of human faces
47. C) To understand computers’ problems with facial recognition.
48. D) It decreases as the database size increases.
49. A) They cannot easily tell apart people with near-identical appearances.
50. B) There do not exist public databases with sufficient face samples.
51. B) They are acting in an irrational way.
52. A) impractical.
53. D) Allow taxpayers to participate in college administration.
54. C) It is well reflected in their average starting salary.
55. D) College students should fund their own education.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
Bicycle used to be the leading means of transportation in China’s cities and villages, and China was once called “the Kingdom of Bicycles”. Nowadays, with traffic congestion and air pollution becoming more and more serious in cities, riding a bicycle is becoming popular again. Recently, China’s entrepreneurs have combined mobile Internet technologies with bicycles and invented the business model of bike-sharing. The appearance of shared bikes has made it more convenient for people to get around, and people can ride bikes at any time only with the help of a mobile phone. To encourage people to travel by bike, many cities have built bike lanes. Now, more and more Chinese people like exercising by riding bikes.
China was once dubbed “the Kingdom of Bicycles” when bicycle was the predominant means of transportation in urban and rural China alike. Today, bicycles have started to catch on yet again as traffic congestion increases and air quality worsens in cities. In recent years, Chinese entrepreneurs have developed a business model called bike-sharing by equipping bicycles with mobile Internet technologies. With shared bikes, people find it more convenient to get around at any time they want with the mere help of a mobile phone. Many cities have built bicycle lanes to encourage people to go green. In addition, a growing number of people now work out through cycling.
最主要的交通工具：the leading/ predominant means of transportation
中国城乡：China’s cities and villages；urban and rural China
自行车王国：the Kingdom of Bicycles
流行：become popular；catch on
逻辑关系：第二个逗号前后句子可以译为并列结构，也可以将第二个逗号后译为句子的主干成分，第二个逗号前面的句子交代做某事的方式方法，译为by doing something放主干成分之后；
中国企业家：China’s/ Chinese entrepreneurs
移动互联网技术：mobile Internet technologies
自行车道：bike/ bicycle lanes
通过自行车健身：exercise by riding bikes；work out through cycling
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essayon the importance of building trust between teachers and students.You can cite examples to illustrate your views. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
The Importance of Building Trust Between Teachers and Students
A good relationship between a teacher and a student has important, positive and long-lasting implications for both the student’s academic and social development. However, nowadays, we have witnessed declining trust between them, therefore some tragedies ensued from the lack of trust between teachers and students.
The situation must be urgently improved, for trust in a teacher-student relationship is a must. First and foremost, trust between teachers and students promote students’ desire to learn. Those students who have positive and supportive relationships with their teachers will attain higher levels of achievement than those students with more conflict in their relationships. Second, a teacher who has the full trust of his students is more motivated to improve his teaching skills, which in turn benefit the students most. So both students and teachers should do their part to build trust between them. As to the teachers, trying to know the students, giving them meaningful feedback, and meeting their developmental, emotional and academic needs timely are of great help. And the students should always be respectful to their teachers.
Once the trust between teachers and students isbuilt, effective teaching and learning can be achieved.