For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on
how to handle the relationship between doctors and patients. You should write
at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
The growing conflict in service industries, especially the conflict between patients and doctors, has aroused a heated discussion as to the solutions to this phenomenon. Views on the topic vary greatly among people from different walks of life.
There are several things we can do based on the causes for such conflict. First, patients usually do not have a thorough understanding of how challenging and frustrating a doctor's job could be; therefore, the government could create more chances for people to have access to that kind of information. Also, it is also suggested that regular experience sharing from experienced doctors and constant communication with patients, particularly those suffering from severe diseases, should be required of young inexperienced doctors so that they can put themselves in the patients' shoes. Finally, balancing medical resources in different areas will greatly relieve the pressure on doctors and hospitals because they do not need to deal with so many patients at a time.
From my perspective, it is crucial that the relationship between doctors and patients be improved remarkably and immediately. Only in this way can we build a harmonious society.
1. B) Her little brother.
2. C) By selling lemonade and pictures.
3. C) Providing clean energy to five million people.
4. B) They can be laid right on top of existing highways.
5. A) Endless fighting in the region.
6. D) To find evidence of the existence of the "lost lions".
7. B) Lions' tracks.
8. A) Her 'lucky birthday'.
9. D) Threw her a surprise party.
10. B) The trip her husband has planned.
11. C) He is eager to learn how the couple's holiday turns out.
12. A) They are sensitive to the dynamics of a negotiation.
13. B) They know when to stop.
14. C) They learn quickly.
15. D) Get to know the other side.
16. D) How space research benefits people on Earth.
17. B) They developed objects for astronauts to use in outer space.
18. C) They are extremely accurate.
19. C)It marked the beginning of something new.
20. A)They believed working for goals.
21. D)Doing needlework by the fire.
22. C) Sit down and try to calm yourself
23. B) You may expose yourself to unexpected dangers.
24. D) Walk uphill.
25. A) Inform somebody of your plan.
26. [K] superior
27. [D] nuisance
28. [M] tip
29. [O] visual
30. [A] associated
31. [F] preventing
32. [H] sensitive
33. [I] slight
34. [C] indicate
35. [J] specify
36. [I] Elderly students find it hard to keep up with the rapid changes in education.
37. [E] Some believe take-home exams may affect students' performances in others courses.
38. [C] Certain professors believe in-class exams are ultimately more helpful to students
39. [D] In-class exams are believed to discourage cheating in exams.
40. [B] The author was happy to learn she could do some exams at home.
41. [H] Students who put off their work until the last moment often find the exams more difficult than they actually are.
42. [G] Different students may prefer different types of exams.
43. [F] Most professors agree whether to give an in-class or a take-home exam depends on the type of course being taught.
44. [A] The author dropped out of college some forty years ago.
45. [J] Some students think take-home exams will eat up their free time.
46. D) In what way it can be beneficial.
47. C) She got some idea from previous studies on birds and dolphins.
48. A) She monitored the brain activity of participants sleeping in a new environment.
49. C) She exposed her participants to two different stimuli.
50. B) They tended to perceive irregular beeps as a threat.
51. D 根据关键词定位在第一段工作负荷过重，责任感过大，不会让女人得到想要的目标
54. C 定位在第五段 Men are more likely to face...whereas women...看出男人把个人利益放首位
55. B 根据关键词定位在最后一段，一个好的领导者应该学会授权和管控资源。
120 kilometers from Xi’an, Huashan Mountain is located in the City of Huayin. Huashan Mountain, which is part of Qinling Mountains. Not only does it separate Northern Shaanxi and Southern Shaanxi, but it also divides China into Northern and Southern parts. Unlike the widely worshipped Mount Taishan, Huashan Mountain used to be barely visited, owing to the treacherous paths to the top. Despite that, those people who longed for longevity trekked Huashan Mountain constantly, probing for the numerous varieties of medical herbs, particularly the scarce. The past few years have witnessed an increasing number of travelers since the installation of the aerial tramway in 1990s.